* We will not ship any parrot, a home visit is mandatory. Delivery is available in most local areas of Washington and Oregon State. An additional delivery fee may be required for those qualified applicants who live more than 25 miles from Portland, Oregon.
*Please read the regulations and requirements to adopt from us, located at the top of our adoption application page.
- Applicant must be a minimum of 27 years of age to adopt from us.
- Home visits are mandatory with us
- We will NOT ship any parrot.
- We place parrots with any breeder.
- We will not place a parrot in a home with any Dachshund or Terrier mix dogs.
Bacca is one sweet gal. Just like the meaning of her name, she is one sweet fruit of a bird. As you can see, Bacca likes to Hamm it up for any camera. She likes dancing to music with her human. Bacca has a great personality, and although she has had a rough past few months since she lost her owner. She will do fine, and the very few chest feathers that she had pulled out will grow back in time.
Bacca is a young tame 15 year old African Grey. She gets along well with all humans and all other pets. She is one special girl. Bacca dose mimic a few sounds, and she dose talk too. In the right home, with the right environment, we feel that she will mimic and speak allot more in just a short time.
We do prefer that her new home have some parrot experience, but this requirement isn’t mandatory for adoption.
If you’re interested in adopting Bacca with her nice floor cage; Please don’t call us or e-mail us asking for her adoption fee. If you are ready to adopt within 72 hours, then please submit in your adoption application Now. *(African Greys don’t stay around long with us).
Submit your online adoption application click this link here.