- Please don’t e-mail us from this website. No phone calls, please.2) Please understand that we will Not respond back to your e-mail or phone calls without one of our adoption applications in hand.3.) Please review our adoption policies found on the top of our adoption application page.*(Application link provided below, or visit our website to view our adoption policies, before applying.)
*Delivery is available in most local areas of Washington and Oregon off of the I 5 Corridor
Again, Please don’t e-mail us from this website. We will Not respond back to your e-mail without one of our adoption applications in hand. You must fill out our adoption applications from our website or copy and paste this link: http://northwestbirdrescue.org/applications/adoption-application/ into your browser.
* Please understand that we will not ship any parrot, a home visit is mandatory. Delivery is available in most local areas of Washington and Oregon State. An additional delivery fee may be required for those qualified applicants who live more than 25 miles from Portland, Oregon.
*Please read the regulations and requirements to adopt from us, located at the top of our adoption application page.
1. Applicant must be a minimum of 30 years of age to adopt from us.
2. Home visits are mandatory with us
3. We will NOT ship any parrot.
4. We place parrots with any breeder.
5. We will not place a parrot in a home with any Dachshund or Terrier mix dogs.
Baby Gird is a very sweet 1 owner Congo African Grey, who loves to out of her cage daily with her companion. If you can’t offer her 4 hours a day out of her cage to pay, then this the wrong Parrots for you. Baby Gird is extremely smart and has been well cared for all of her young 18 years.
We are going to be picky on who we place her with. If your interested in adopting Baby and he large cage.
Please submit your adoption application for a quick response back, please visit our website, or click here